Employees and clients at a Baton Rouge drop-in center for the homeless remember 59-year-old Bruce Cofield as a private, well-dressed man who would burst out singing gospel music for those who would listen. Read more
- Amid tragedies, Gov. John Bel Edwards: 'It's never out of order to pray that things get better'
- ‘This is wrong': Popular Louie's Cafe worker remembered as hard-working, 'whistle as you work' guy
- Neighbor of Baton Rouge man accused of killing 2 black men describes horror of shots fired at house
- WBRZ: Video shows Kenneth Gleason, suspect in killings of 2 black men, asking to be removed from suicide watch
- As family mourns former BREC official killed Tuesday, law enforcement 'can't count out' link to East Feliciana shootings