Jace Crehan, who confessed to fatally stabbing and strangling his girlfriend's convicted molester inside the man's Zachary trailer, was found guilty of second-degree murder Thursday in the July 4, 2015, slaying. Read more
- Jace Crehan trial: Girlfriend gives chilling account of fatal stabbing, strangulation of convicted molester
- At Jace Crehan trial, defense portrays case as 'modern day' Romeo and Juliet; prosecution talks of 'choices'
- Man's manslaughter plea offer rejected in fatal 2015 stabbing, strangling of convicted molester
- Walker woman pleads guilty to manslaughter in 2015 slaying of her convicted molester
- 'I'm not sorry for what I did': Jury hears Jace Crehan confession to slaying girlfriend's convicted molester