LAFAYETTE — The University of Louisiana at Lafayette Foundation honored distinguished donors at a reception held Tuesday night at the Petroleum Club of Lafayette.
The annual event recognizes donors who make gifts of $10,000 or more to the university. The foundation also will recognize 26 endowed gifts of $50,000 or more with plaques hung in the Hall of Honor in Martin Hall on campus.
The endowments have a combined value of more than $4.1 million.
Those endowments added to the Hall of Honor include:
- Frank and Jessie Mosing Endowed Engineering Student Career Development Center;
- American Institute of Architects South Louisiana Endowed Scholarship;
- Ken and Dave and Jill Ardoin Endowed 1st Generation Business Scholarship;
- Maurice and Rosalie Bienvenu Memorial Endowed 1st Generation Scholarship in Education;
- Maurice and Rosalie Bienvenu Memorial Endowed 1st Generation Scholarship in Engineering;
- Ira and Judith Dearing Endowed 1st Generation Scholarship in Business;
- Delhomme LeBlanc and Associates LLC Endowed 1st Generation Scholarship in Accounting;
- J.E. Fike Memorial Endowed 1st Generation Scholarship in Accounting;
- Cabot Corp. Endowed Chemical Engineering Scholarship;
- Charles J. D. Gerrets III Memorial Endowed Business Administration Scholarship;
- Chevron Endowed Petroleum Engineering Scholarship;
- Lester J. Dunlap Louisiana Department of Insurance Scholarship;
- Merlin Oil and Gas Endowed Scholarship in Professional Land and Resource Management;
- Northwestern Mutual of Louisiana 1st Generation Scholarship in Market and Sales;
- Beryl Shipley Mended Hearts Endowed Scholarship;
- Alex and Loretta Durand Theriot Jr. Endowed 1st Generation Scholarship in Business;
- Yentzen Family Endowed 1st Generation Scholarship in Business;
- Honeywell Endowed Scholarship;
- Philip and Cheryl Burguieres Fund;
- Roger D. and Evelyn Linder Endowed Geology Fund;
- Bill Paine Lafayette Geological Society Faculty Development Fund;
- Petroleum Engineering Endowed Fleur-de-Lis Fund;
- Paul Callais Memorial Endowed Professorship in Economics and Finance II;
- Marc and Alcide Judice of Judice Inn Endowed Professorship in Business;
- Mr. and Mrs. E.P. “Pat” Nalley Endowed Professorship in Business Administration; and
- Connie Roque Steward Endowed Professorship in Business Administration.
For information about giving opportunities, contact the foundation at (337) 482-0700 or visit www.ullafayettefoundation.org.