Butch Ward, the dean of the Jefferson Parish Council, expected an easy ride to re-election in 1999. But Shane Guidry, a little-known businessman with access to a big bank account, had other plans. Read more
- Craig Taffaro, business partner of Newell Normand, pleads not guilty to tax charges
- Has peace broken out in insult-hurling, lawsuit-inducing turf battle between Gov. Edwards, AG Jeff Landry?
- Louisiana residents give more than $1M to Trump's inauguration
- New Orleans-based Harvey Gulf receives approvals for LNG tug barge
- Louisiana state Rep. Cameron Henry doing business with firm involved in federal probe