SATURDAY, OCT. 27
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin' Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7-9 a.m. at Berry's Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
- The Pat Lentz Memorial Classic Car/Truck/Bike Show, hosted by and held at Jeffery's Collision Center in Watson from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Registration fee is $20. Jambalaya and drinks sold on site. For more information call Richard Williamson at (225) 278-7001, Sam Bennett at (225) 305-3158 or Warren Curtis at (225) 405-4713.
- Cruise to the Budweiser Old Car Museum, then travel down I-12 to tour the Abita Springs Brewery. Meet at Ochsner Hospital parking lot off I-12/O'Neal Lane at 9 a.m. All classic car enthusiasts are invited. For more information call George at (225) 202-0078.
SUNDAY, OCT. 28
- Sonic Cruise-In II at Sonic Drive-In, 11145 Coursey Blvd. Every 4th Sunday from 4-7 p.m. First 15 bays are completely shaded and a large pavilion area. For more information call (225) 293-8181.
- The 4th Sunday Ride, hosted by Craig and Sandy Michelet, every 4th Sunday. Meet at Harley-Davidson of Baton Rouge, 5853 Siegen Lane. Ride leaves at 9 a.m. All motorcycles welcome. For more information send an email to Craig at email@example.com.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick's Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee's, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin' Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry's Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
- Gerry Lane Cadillac Open Car Show at Gerry Lane Cadillac dealership, 10945 Reiger Road, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., to benefit Kade Thornton, Homer T's great grandson. The event will include food, soft drinks, awards and '50s Rock-N-Roll music by Homer T. For more information call (225) 773-2487.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4
- Sonic Cruise-In at Sonic Drive-In, corner of Sherwood Forest Blvd and Old Hammond Hwy, every first Sunday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hosted by Cajun Classic Chevy Club. For more information call Eric at (225) 614-3252.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin', WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (225) 388-0129.