SATURDAY, SEPT. 1
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, SEPT. 2
- Amite Baptist Church in Watson is hosting a cruise-in for Christ from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Bring your classic vehicle and enjoy the fun on the church grounds. Free food and drinks. No admission or registration fee. Call W. Curtis at (225) 405-4713 or R. Williamson at (225) 278-7001 for more information.
- Sonic Cruise-In at Sonic Drive-In, corner of Sherwood Forest Blvd and Old Hammond Hwy, every first Sunday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hosted by Cajun Classic Chevy Club. For more information call Eric at (225) 614-3252.
MONDAY, SEPT. 3
- Golden Oldies Motor Club meeting at Annette’s Country Cooking & Seafood Cafe, 2804 W. Church St. Ext. in Hammond, at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit the Web site at www.goldenoldiesmotorclub.com.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 4
- Cajun Classic Chevy Club meeting at the Hunan Restaurant, 4215 South Sherwood Forest Blvd., at 7 p.m. Dinner begins at 6 p.m. For more information call Sal at (225) 937-2766.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 5
- Baton Rouge Area Mustangers meeting at LaFonda Restaurant, 7838 Airline Hwy. Members begin arriving at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting at 7 p.m. All Mustang owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information call Jim at (225) 622-2305 or Kerry at (225) 261-1599.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to email@example.com or fax to (225) 388-0129.