FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
- Slidell Antique Car Club Annual Tour, September 21-23, in downtown Columbia, Ms. The primary points of interest are Pioneer Aerospace, St. James Lighting, an art shop that has a working sculptor, Hill Hardware and Marion County Museum on Friday, and Wesley’s Hobby Honey Farm, the Red Bluff (“Little Grand Canyon”), Monticello, Ms. for lunch, Lawrence County Civic Center and Museum and Cooper’s Ferry Park on Saturday. For more information call Charlie at (601) 749-9935.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7-9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
- Sonic Cruise-In II at Sonic Drive-In, 11145 Coursey Blvd. Every 4th Sunday from 4-7 p.m. First 15 bays are completely shaded and a large pavilion area. For more information call (225) 293-8181.
- The 4th Sunday Ride, hosted by Craig and Sandy Michelet, every 4th Sunday. Meet at Harley-Davidson of Baton Rouge, 5853 Siegen Lane. Ride leaves at 9 a.m. All motorcycles welcome. For more information send an email to Craig at email@example.com.
- Open Car Show at Advance Auto Parts, 2261 S. Range Avenue in Denham Springs, from 3 p.m. until. The event will include door prizes, an award, jambalaya for sale and ‘50s music by Homer T. For more information call (225) 773-2487.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
- Motorcycle Awareness Campaign (MAC) meeting at 7 p.m. on the 4th Tuesday of each month at Kung Fu Chinese Restaurant, 1823 South Sherwood Forest Blvd. Anyone interested in promoting safety on our roads is invited. For more information call John at (225) 381-2379.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
- Car and Bike Show & Shine, Baker Buffalo Festival, at Baker City Hall, 3325 Groom Road in Baker, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The event is open to all antique and unique car, truck and motorcycle owners, and will include a People’s Choice Award and dash plaques for the first 50 to arrive. For more information call Ginger at (225) 778-0300.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (225) 388-0129.