SATURDAY, JULY 6
- Cruise Night, hosted by Rick’s Rods and Performance. Every first Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m. at Applebee’s, 5630 Johnston Street in Lafayette. For more information call (337) 988-7637.
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
- Cruise Night at Taylor’s Express, 964 Highway 3125 in Gramercy, from 5 to 8 p.m. every first Saturday (March to November). The event includes food and beverages for sale. There is no admission fee. For more information call (225) 869-1734.
- Cruise-In at Broadway Place, 7755 Magnolia Bridge Road in Denham Springs, from 5 to 8 p.m. The event will include live music at sunset with The Jones Boys Hall of Fame Band (Mickey and Jack Jones with Mark Gillespie). The event supports Child Advocacy Service/CASA of Livingston. This event is sponsored by E. Jacob Fa-Kouri Construction. For more information visit www.meetup.com/Broadway-Place-Car-Show.
TUESDAY, JULY 9
- Baton Rouge Area Sports Car Club of America (CENLA) monthly membership meeting at George’s on O’Neal Lane at 7:30 p.m. Anyone interested in sports cars or local motorsports competition is welcome. For more information call Matt at (225) 485-8452, Mike at (225) 603-3528 or visit www.cenla-scca.org.
- Hooters Bike Night at 254 Range 12 Blvd. in Denham Springs from 6 to 9 p.m. every Tuesday. All makes and models welcome. Enter to win a new Yamaha Royal Star Boulevard Motorcycle courtesy of Yamaha Motor Corporation USA. Sponsored by GN Gonzales Honda/Yamaha/Kawasaki of Baton Rouge. For more information visit www.hootersoflouisiana.com or www.gngonzales.com.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 10
- Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Live Oak 531, monthly meetings at Ryan’s Restaurant on South Range in Denham Springs on the second Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. For more information call Tommy at (225) 278-1600.
- Baton Rouge Area Mustangers meeting at Don’s Seafood, 6823 Airline Highway. Members begin arriving at 6:30 p.m. with the meeting at 7 p.m. All Mustang owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend. For more information call Jim at (225) 622-2305 or Thad at (225) 275-8634.
THURSDAY, JULY 11
- Christian Motorcyclists Association, Peacemakers Chapter 369, meeting at LaFleur’s Seafood Restaurant, 6865 Magnolia Beach Road in Denham Springs, at 7 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month. For more information call Wilson Chaney at (225) 275-2582.
- Baton Rouge Corvette Club meeting at the East Side Fire Station, 15094 Old Hammond Highway, at 7 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month. All Corvette owners and potential owners are welcome. For more information and club events visit the Web site at www.brcc.us.
- Bike Night at Twin Peaks Restaurant, 6990 Siegen Lane, from 6 to 9 p.m. every Thursday. All bikes welcome. Co-hosted by the 4th Sunday Riders. For more information send an email to Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or join us on our Facebook page at “Twin Peaks Siegen Lane” and “Craig’s Weekly Reminders”.
- Hooters Bike Night at 6454 Siegen Lane from 6 to 9 p.m. every Thursday. All makes and models welcome. Enter to win a new Yamaha Royal Star Boulevard Motorcycle courtesy of Yamaha Motor Corporation USA. Sponsored by GN Gonzales Honda/Yamaha/Kawasaki of Baton Rouge. For more information visit www.hootersoflouisiana.com or www.gngonzales.com.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to email@example.com or fax to (225) 388-0129.