- 11TH ANNUAL EAGLE EXPO: 6 p.m., Bayou Vista Community Center, 1333 Belleview St., Morgan City. This lively and informational presentation showcases an array of eagles, falcons, hawks and owls soaring overhead. (985) 380-8224.
- NUNU MARKETPLACE: 11 a.m., NUNU Arts and Culture Collective, 1510 Bayou Courtableau Highway, Arnaudville. nunucollective.org
- NEW ROADS ARTS & CRAFTS MARKET: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Downtown New Roads. For more information, call (225) 718-0336 or (225) 718-7970.
- JEANERETTE FARMERS MARKET: 8 a.m., Jeanerette City Park, Tarleton Street, Jeanerette. Enjoy locally grown foods and handmade items. For more information, call (337) 276-4293.
- CLEANUP THE CITY DAY: 8 a.m., North Oaks Park, 2311 N. Oaks St., Hammond. Refreshments will be served also vest, gloves and trash bags will be provided.
- CAJUN PALMS CRACKLIN & BOUDIN COOK-OFF: 9 a.m., Cajun Palms RV Resort, 1055 N. Barn Road, Henderson. Teams compete to see who has the best of these Southern foods. $5 admission. cajunpalms.com
WINTER RAMBLE GUIDED TOUR: 9:30 A.M., BAYOU TECHE MUSEUM, 131 E. MAIN ST., NEW IBERIA. EXPERIENCE FRENCH/SPANISH CREOLE HOSPITALITY WHILE CELEBRATING THE CULTURE OF HISTORIC IBERIA PARISH.
SHOWTUNES SING-ALONG: 7 P.M., BEAU SOLEIL CAFÉ AND CATERING, 225 W. MAIN ST., NEW IBERIA. ENVISION DABERRY INVITES EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN BELTING THEIR FAVORITE MUSICALS IN A PIANO LOUNGE-STYLE SETTING. FREE ADMISSION. DABERRY.ORG
- TECHE AREA FARMERS MARKET: 7 a.m., Bouligny Plaza, 102 W. Main St., New Iberia. Experience a harvest of delicious, locally grown produce and homemade products by farmers and artisans.
- AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY PARADE: 2 p.m., Downtown Lafayette. Family friendly event with a lot of floats, goodies and bands for you to enjoy.
- A PRELUDE TO SPRING: 3 p.m., St. Peters Church, 108 E. St. Peter St., New Iberia. Free candlelight chamber orchestra concert performed by the Acadiana Symphony Orchestra. iberiacultural.org
- LAFAYETTE CONCERT BAND: 3:30 p.m., The Bayou Church, Kaliste Saloom Road, Lafayette. A concert with members of the band getting an opportunity to conduct their favorite selections giving the audience a wide variety of pieces that should have something for everyone to enjoy. lcband.org
- GLC FARMERS MARKET: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., GLC Meat Market, 211 N. Main St., Loreauville. Farmers will sell produce, plants, honey and homemade pies. For more information, call (337) 519-7848.
- ACADIANA GROWERS ALLIANCE FARMERS MARKET: 4 p.m., First United Methodist Church Ministries Center, 211 W. St. Peter St., New Iberia.
- ACADIANA CENTER FOR THE ARTS: 101. W. Vermilion St., Lafayette. acadianacenterforthearts.org
- BAYOU TECHE MUSEUM: 131 W. Main St., New Iberia. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Thursday through Saturday. Current exhibits include George Rodrigue’s “Saga of the Acadians” and a permanent Civil War exhibit. For more information, call (337) 606-5977 or visit bayoutechemuseum.org.
False River Tuesday Night Fishing Tournaments: 6 p.m., Morrison Parkway Boat Dock, New Roads. Fishermen must qualify to fish “The Final Classic Tournament.” Fee is $40. From Tuesday through Sept. 27. (225) 240-0174.
- FOSSIL GIANTS DINOSAURS AND MAMMALS: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, Lafayette Science Museum. Wander among fossil casts and see prehistoric beasts that roamed the Earth long before we did. Runs through April. lafayettesciencemuseum.org
- JAM SESSION: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Fridays, Cajun Campground, 5552 U.S. 190, Eunice. A Cajun tradition in which both amateur and seasoned musicians take turns playing a tune.
- JEANERETTE MUSEUM: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 500 E. Main St., Jeanerette. Learn about the last 200 years of the sugar cane industry, the cypress lumber industry and the days of the steamboat. (337) 276-4408 or jeanerettemuseum.com
‘Jesus Christ Superstar’: 7:30 p.m., Essanee Theater, 126 Iberia St., New Iberia. Iberia Performing Arts League presents a live theatre production. Runs Friday through March 13. ipaltheater.com
‘THE LAST ISLANDS’: 5 p.m., Hammond Regional Arts Center, 217 E. Thomas St., Hammond. The exhibit focuses on south Louisiana’s vanishing coastline and will be on display through Friday. hammondarts.org
- LE VIEUX VILLAGE: 828 E. Landry St., Opelousas. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. cityofopelousas.com/le-vieux-village
- LA TABLE FRANÇAISE AT JAVA SQUARE CAFÉ: 4 p.m. Fridays, Java Square Café, 103 W. Landry St., Opelousas. Have coffee and share conversation with other French speakers. Free.
New Iberia Azalea Trail: Iberia Parish Convention & Visitors Bureau, 2513 Highway 14, New Iberia. Easy self guided driving tour offers a glimpse of all the beautiful flowers along the trail from the miniature varieties to the massive. (337) 365-1540. iberiatravel.com
‘Promised Land’: Acadiana Center for the Arts, 101 W. Vermilion St., Lafayette. This exhibition explores the concept of how ones sense of home or place serves to shape our personal visions of the world. Runs from Saturday through May 14. acadianacenterforthearts.org
- UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA AT LAFAYETTE ART MUSEUM: 710 E. St. Mary Blvd., Lafayette. Tuesday and Thursday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Current exhibitions include “Depictions of Louisiana” through Aug. 20, “Works on Paper by Dali and Picasso” through May 14, and “Romance Novel Dresses” by Carrie Ann Schumacher through May 14. For more information, call (337) 482-2278 or visit hilliardmuseum.org.
- WASHINGTON ART GALLERY: Corner of Veterans Boulevard and Church Street, Washington. Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
The Wings of Freedom Tour: Noon, Lafayette Regional Airport/Paul Fournet Field at Landmark Aviation, 123 Grissom Drive., Lafayette. An opportunity to visit, explore, and learn more about these unique and rare treasures of aviation history. On display through Wednesday. www.collingsfoundation.org.
Compiled by Marchaund Jones