- POINTE COUPEE HISTORICAL SOCIETY CHRISTMAS PARTY BONFIRE: 7 p.m., Julien Poydras Museum and Arts Center, 500 W. Main St., New Roads. (225) 638-6575
- CHRISTMAS AT ZEMURRAY PARK: unitl 9 p.m. daily, 400 S. Oak St., Hammond. Lighting display, walking and driving tours. Music, entertainment and special events this weekend. Free.
- THE TRADITIONAL IDLEWILD PLANTATION CHRISTMAS LIGHTING DRIVING TOUR: 5:30 p.m.-9 p.m., Kemper Williams Park, Patterson. $2 per car. (985) 395-2298
- VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. daily, The Grevenberg House, Historic District, Franklin. $10, adults; $8, seniors. (337) 828-2092
- VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, Otis House Museum, Fairview-Riverside State Park, La. 22, near Madisonville. Tour the museum where five decades of Christmas are depicted through the decorations. (888) 677-3247
- OAKLAWN MANOR CHRISTMAS TOURS: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesdays-Sunday, Franklin. $15, general public; $10, students. (337) 828-0434
- HAMMOND FARMERS MARKET: 8 a.m.-noon, 2 W. Thomas St., Hammond. Fresh produce, arts and crafts. (985) 277-5681 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JEANERETTE FARMERS MARKET: 8 a.m.-noon, Jeanerette City Park. Tarleton Street, Jeanerette. Locally-grown foods and handmade items. (337) 276-4293 or jeanerettechamber.org
- LAFOURCHE CENTRAL MARKET: 8 a.m.-noon, Lafourche Central Market Pavilion, 4484 La. 1, Raceland. Local farmers, fishermen, artisans and more. Free. (985) 438-1231
LIVES MATTER RALLY: 2 P.M., 4000 BLOCK OF AMBASSADOR CAFFERY PARKWAY, LAFAYETTE.
ALMOST SLEEPOVER!: 6:30 P.M.-10:30 P.M., LOUISIANA CHILDREN’S DISCOVERY CENTER, 113 N. CYPRESS ST., HAMMOND. LCDCOFHAMMOND.ORG
- THE ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CANTATA: 10 a.m., Pharr Chapel, Federal Avenue, Morgan City. (985) 384-7984
- RUN, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! YOU CAN’T CATCH ME, I AM THE GINGERBREAD MAN!: 2 p.m.-3 p.m., Louisiana Children’s Discovery Center, 113 N. Cypress St., Hammond. Gingerbread man crafting event. Reservations required. (985) 340-9150 or email@example.com
- SUPPER WITH SANTA: 5 p.m.-7 p.m., Louisiana Children’s Discovery Center, 113 N. Cypress St., Hammond. Members, free; nonmembers, $7. (985) 340-9150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A CHRISTMAS EVE DANCE: 10 p.m., Patterson Area Civic Center, 116 Cotten Road, Patterson. (985) 395-8313
- LIFE-SIZE NATIVITY SCENE: St. Charles College grounds, corner of La. 93 and Church Street, Grand Coteau. The display will be on view until mid-January. (337) 948-8004
Shadows-on-the-Teche: 317 W. Main St., New Iberia. “Photography & Beyond,” exhibit of Roxy Blanton and Margaret Melancon’s work. ShadowsontheTeche.org
- BAYOU TECHE MUSEUM: 131 E. Main St., New Iberia. “Spanish Exhibit,” featuring a complete and genuine Flamenco costume and other artifacts and authentic pieces brought to New Iberia from Malaga region of Spain. Until Saturday.
Backwoods Gallery: 11931 Ferdinand St., St. Francisville. Feliciana Branch of the Louisiana Art and Artists’ Guild exhibit will run until Dec. 31 and features a wide variety of subject matter, style and sizes. (225) 683-8673
Julien Poydras Museum and Arts center: 500 W. Main St., New Roads, 1 p.m.-4 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. “Sister Ann Constance: Art & Community Art Exhibition” will run until Jan. 15.
Compiled by Leslie D. Rose