As soon as Christmas is done, the New Year is right around the corner, and Baton Rouge has its fair share of celebrations. Check out the listings below to see what’s going on in the Capital City.
RED STICK REVELRY SCHEDULE
- RED STICK REVELRY: 11 a.m., North Boulevard Town Square, 247 Florida St. Enjoy hands-on activities with the Arts Council of Greater Baton Rouge, and sing Auld Lang Syne with Mayor Kip Holden as the Red Stick rises 60 feet above Town Square where it will sit until the countdown begins.
- SHERIFF BUD TORRES AND THE POSSE: 7 p.m., Crest Stage in Galvez Plaza.
- PHAT HAT: 9 p.m., Crest Stage in Galvez Plaza.
- THE RED STICK DROPS: 11:59 p.m., Town Square. Ring in 2016 with a fireworks show over the Mississippi River.
L’AUBERGE CASINO & HOTEL BATON ROUGE NEW YEAR’S EVENTS
- JAZZ BRUNCH: 11 a.m., L’Auberge Bon Temps Buffet, 777 L’Auberge Ave. Music provided by John Gray Jazz Trio.
- BON TEMPS BUFFET DINNER: 3 p.m., L’Auberge Bon Temps Buffet. Includes lobster and Champagne for $39.99.
- PRIX FIXE/WINE PAIRING MENU: 5 p.m., 18 Steak. Prix Fixe is a three-course optional menu with regular menu still available. For reservations, call (225) 224-4142.
- PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH: 9 p.m. Live music in the Promenade.
- THE ANTEEKS: 10 p.m. Live music in the Edge bar.
OTHER EVENTS AROUND BATON ROUGE
- NEW YEAR’S EVE THREE-COURSE MEAL: Bin 77 Bistro & Wine, 10111 Perkins Rowe , No. 160. Bin 77 will offer a New Year’s Eve three-course menu. $75 per person and $25 additional for wine pairings. For more information, visit bin77.com or call (225) 763-2288.
- THE COVE’S NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATION: 3 p.m., The Cove, 2561 Citiplace Court. Guests will have access to a one-night-only menu. Guests must purchase a $10 wristband.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR ‘RED CARPET PARTY’: 4 p.m., City Bar, 333 Third St.
- RING IN THE NEW YEAR AT SULLIVAN’S: 6 p.m., Sullivan’s Steakhouse, 5252 Corporate Blvd. Enjoy a four-course dinner. Call for reservations at (225) 925-1161.
- NEW YEAR’S EVE BASH AT 1913: 7 p.m., 336 Third St. DJ Amie Rose will ring in the new year. There will be aerial performances, free Champagne and the hottest go-go dancers and hostesses. Purchase tickets through eventbrite.com
- CROWNE PLAZA BATON ROUGE’S NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATION: 7 p.m., Crowne Plaza Hotel, 4728 Constitution Ave. Enjoy a dinner of traditional Louisiana cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, open bar including wine, beer and call brands and live entertainment by Carbon Copy, Chase Tyler Band and V-Tones. For information, visit crownebaton.com/new-years-eve or call (225) 925-2244.
- NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY FEATURING EDDIE SMITH & BAYOU BOOGIE HORNS: 7 p.m., Club Coozan, 10920 Mead Road. Advanced tickets are $25. Tickets at the door are $35. Deluxe hotel package in advance $140 for two includes hotel room, entry to club, party favors, champagne, after-party breakfast and continental breakfast the morning after.
- JUBAN’S NEW YEAR’S EVE WITH NED FASULLO BAND: 8 p.m., Juban’s Restaurant, 3739 Perkins Road. Call (225) 346-8422 to make reservations.
- CELEBRATE NEW YEAR’S EVE AT QUARTERS: 8 p.m., Quarters, 4530 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd. $35 Admission, includes an open bar with house and call cocktails, plus get an all-access play pass (bowling, laser tag and arcade) and open bar for only $50 per person. Music from DJ Kicks, with Champagne toast at midnight.
- TEXAS CLUB NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATION: 8:30 p.m., The Texas Club, 456 N. Donmoor Ave. Enjoy party favors, music and Champagne at midnight.
- NYE MASQUERADE PARTY: 9 p.m., Lyceum Ballroom, 124 Third St. Live music and food in the epicenter of the city’s New Year’s festivities. Tickets are $50 per person and can be purchased at eventbrite.com
- NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY — BOBBY RUSH LIVE: 9 p.m., Belle of Baton Rouge Casino & Hotel, 103 France St. Dinner, drinks and dancing with entertainer Bobby Rush. Tickets are $30 per person, which includes concert ticket, first drink free, food, party favors and a midnight Champagne toast. For more information visit belleofbatonrouge.com or call (225) 242-2600.
- NEW YEAR’S EVE 2015: 9 p.m., The Pelican House, 2572 Citiplace Court. Enjoy champagne, a practice kissing contest, balloon drop and music from DJ 2EZ. $10 at the door. VIP packages available. For more informaion, visit thepelicanbar.com.
- NEW YEAR’S EVE COCKTAIL PARTY: 9 p.m., Camelot Club, 451 Florida St. An open bar with hors d’oeuvres and a complimentary Champagne toast. Ticket prices are $75 for singles, and $100 per couples. Enter promo code newyears2016 for early-bird discount. Tickets can be purchased on eventbrite.com
- NEW YEAR CELEBRATION: 9 p.m., Splash Night Club, 2183 Highland Road. Featuring a balloon drop giveaway and complimentary Champagne at midnight. Free party favors on entry. $10 admission.
- NYE NIGHTSHOW: 9:30 p.m., Vice City, 4715 Bennington Ave. See the grand opening of Vice Nightlife, featuring sounds by MoxSwag, DJ KStrikez and DJ Xmo.