- BLACK HERITAGE FESTIVAL: Civic Center, 900 Lakeshore Drive, Lake Charles. Enjoy food, music and family fun at this annual event. Admission is $10. For information, visit bhflc.org.
- 2016 ANTIQUE TRADE DAYS ART AND CRAFTS FAIR: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 160 S.E. Railroad Ave., Ponchatoula. This three-day outdoor festival features arts and crafts booths, food and live music. For information, visit ponchatoulachamber.com.
- JONQUIL JUBILEE: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Downtown Gibsland. The 18th annual event begins with a pancake breakfast. Handcrafted items and garden-related crafts will be for sale. For information, visit jonquiljubilee.com.
- SHADOWS ARTS AND CRAFTS FAIR: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Shadows on the Teche Plantation, 317 E. Main St., New Iberia. View artists’ latest works and take a tour of the plantation. Admission is $5. For information, visit shadowsontheteche.org.
- SPRING FIESTA: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. French Quarter — Vieux Carre, 826 St. Ann St., New Orleans. This festival includes a parade of horse-drawn carriages through the French Quarter, tours of private homes and walking tours. For information, visit neworleansonline.com.
- GARYVILLE FRISCO FEST: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. San Francisco Plantation, 2646 La. 44, Garyville. More than 100 artisans will be on hand as well as an open car show, bike tours, fun run and cracklin contest. For information, visit sanfranciscoplantation.org.
Compiled by Advocate staff