- HAMMOND FARMERS MARKET: 8 a.m.-noon, 2 W. Thomas St., Hammond. Fresh produce, arts and crafts. (985) 277-5681 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JEANERETTE FARMERS MARKET: 8 a.m.-noon, Jeanerette City Park. Tarleton Street, Jeanerette. Locally-grown foods and handmade items. (337) 276-4293 or jeanerettechamber.org
- LAFOURCHE CENTRAL MARKET: 8 a.m.-noon, Lafourche Central Market Pavilion, 4484 La. 1, Raceland. Local farmers, fishermen, artisans and more. Free. (985) 438-1231
- POINTE COUPEE PARISH 4-H LIVE STOCK SHOW: 9 a.m., New Roads Multi-Use Center, 1400 Major Parkway, New Roads. Various competitions will be held throughout the day. Fees apply to compete, free to spectators. (225) 718-2438
- 9TH ANNUAL GUMBO COOK-OFF: contestants enter at 8 a.m., viewers 10 a.m., judging 2 p.m.-4 p.m., Frank’s Downtown and Pride Doran Law Firm, 603 E. Landry St., Opelousas. Free.
- LA TABLE FRANCAISE D’ARNAUDVILLE: 9 a.m.-noon, NUNU Arts and Culture Collective, 1510 Courtableau Highway, Arnaudville. Coffee and conversation between French speakers. (337) 754-7724 or nunucollective.org
- BAYOU TECHE BREWING’S 5TH YEAR ANIVERSARY PARTY: 2 p.m.-7 p.m., Bayou Teche Brewing, 1106 Bushville Highway, Arnaudville. (337) 754-5122 or bayoutechebrewing.com
- SKYLINERS BIG BAND: 7 p.m.-10 p.m., Petroleum Club, 111 Heymann Blvd., Lafayette. 20-piece jazz orchestra. $15. (337) 234-2133
- SHOWTUNES SING-ALONG: 7 p.m.-11 p.m., Des Amis Dining and Catering, 225 W. Main St., New Iberia. Free.
- BATON ROUGE MAGNET HIGH SCHOOL FESTIVAL SINGERS: 6 p.m., Julien Poydras Museum and Arts Center, 500 W. Main St., New Roads. Free.
- GOOD COMPANY: 7:30 p.m., Morgan City Municipal Auditorium, 728 Myrtle St., Morgan City. A performance of cover and original songs. (985) 385-2307
- GLC FARMERS MARKET: 2 p.m.-6 p.m., GLC Meat Market, 211 N. Main St., Loreauville. Locally grown produce and homemade products. (337) 577-9160
- BAYOU TECHE MUSEUM: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.Thursday-Saturday, 131 W. Main St., New Iberia. “George Rodrigue Comes Home: Under Iberia’s Oak Trees”, an exhibit of the late Rodrigue’s work, through March 15.
- EAST FELICIANA PARISH CLERK OF COURT’S OFFICE: 12305 St. Helena St., Clinton. Marilyn Goff is the featured artist through February. 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. (225) 683-5145
- HILLIARD UNIVERSITY ART MUSEUM: University of Louisiana at Lafayette, 710 E. St. Mary Blvd., Lafayette. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Wednesday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday. “Henry Botkin: Evolution (Part 2)”, an exhibit of Botkin’s early 20th century work illustrating how he explored various aspects of European Modernism. Through April 18. “Truth and Identity: Questions for the Self in Works” by Gary Chapman, an exhibit of paintings and mixed media works, also “The New Sublime: Video Works” by Courtney Egan, a multi-media exhibit of botanical art. Through May 16. (337) 482-2278 or hilliardmuseum.org
- JEANERETTE MUSEUM: 500 E. Main St., Jeanerette. “The World Will Move: Civil Rights and Public Transportation in Louisiana 1860s-1950s”, an exhibit of photos, articles, prints and artifacts. Through March 6. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. (337) 276-4408 or JeaneretteMusuem.com
Compiled by Leslie D. Rose