- RELIVE THE MAGIC OF HARRY POTTER: 7 p.m., Barnes & Noble Lafayette, 5705 Johnston St. Customers can join in on a magical experience and have fun with contests, a coloring station and help assemble an 875-piece 3D puzzle.
- DANCE GRAPHICS 2016: 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Heymann Center, 1373 S. College Road.
- “YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN”: 7:30 p.m., Cité des Arts, 109 Vine St., Lafayette. Join Charlie Brown, Lucy, Schroeder, Linus, Sally, Snoopy, and the rest of the Peanuts gang in this beloved musical, based on the comic strip “Peanuts” by Charles M. Schulz. Tickets are $12. citedesarts.org
- HUB CITY FARMERS MARKET: 8 a.m.-noon, Oil Center, 427 Heyman Street, Lafayette. This weekend includes an arts market. lafayettehubcitymarket.com/site
- LAFAYETTE FARMERS AND ARTISAN MARKET: 8 a.m.-noon, the Horse Farm, 2913 Johnston St., Lafayette. Includes a Cajun Jam at 9 a.m. marketatthehorsefarm.com
- COOKING DEMONSTRATION: 4 p.m., Prairie Acadian Cultural Center, 250 Park Ave., Eunice. Guest chef Casey Jo Lacombe will demonstrate red beans and rice with Cajun smoked sausage.
- SHOWTUNES SING-ALONG: 7 p.m., Beau Soleil Café and Catering, 225 W. Main St., New Iberia. Envision daBerry invites everyone to participate in belting their favorite musicals in a piano lounge-style setting. Free admission.
- TECHE AREA FARMERS MARKET: 7 a.m., Bouligny Plaza, 102 W. Main St., New Iberia. Experience a harvest of delicious, locally-grown produce and homemade products by area farmers, artists and crafters.
- OPELOUSAS FARMERS MARKET: 7 a.m., Farmer’s Market Pavilion, 925 E. Landry St., Opelousas. Discover St. Landry Parish’s rich bounties of homegrown fruits, vegetables, preserves and jellies, handcrafts and more.
- TIP TAP TOE 2016: 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Heymann Center, 1373 S. College Road, Lafayette.
- STARS & STRIPES — A MUSICAL CELEBRATION: 3 p.m., Sugar Cane Festival Building, 601 Parkview Drive, New Iberia. Free patriotic concert by the Acadiana Symphony Orchestra and the Iberia Community Concert Band. Patriotic and World War II era music to honor our veterans.
- BIL LEPP SUMMER PERFORMANCE: 10:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., Iberia Parish Library Main Branch, Loreauville Branch and Jeanerette.
- CULINARY CABARET AMAZIN’ CAJUN: 6:30 p.m., Esprit de Coeur, 406 Garfield St., Lafayette. Experience dinner date nights, chef’s table style.
- ACADIANA GROWERS ALLIANCE FARMERS MARKET: 4 p.m., First United Methodist Church Ministries Center, 211 W. St. Peter St., New Iberia. Selling fresh produce and baked goods.
- DANCE DYNAMICS 2016: 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Heymann Center, 1373 S. College Road, Lafayette.
- BAYOU TECHE MUSEUM: 131 W. Main St., New Iberia. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Thursday through Saturday. For information, call (337) 606-5977 or visit bayoutechemuseum.org.
- HILLIARD UNIVERSITY ART MUSEUM: 710 E. St. Mary Blvd., Lafayette. “Condition Report,” a behind-the-scenes look at the daily preservation practices at the museum, through Aug. 13. “Depictions of Louisiana” from the permanent collection, works dating from the mid-19th century to the present and selected texts from literature to interpret Louisiana. On display through Aug. 20. hillliardmuseum.org
- “ED PRAMUK — SOME DARKNESS, SOME LIGHT”: Acadiana Center for the Arts, 101 W. Vermilion St., Lafayette. Featuring the painter’s works from 1974-2016. On display to Sept. 10.
WORKS FROM VICTORIA MORGAN: Cité des Arts, 109 Vine St., Lafayette. Currently on display in the gallery, works from the New Iberia painter.
METEORITE EXHIBIT: Lafayette Science Museum, 433 Jefferson St., Lafayette. See meteorites and tektites from around the world. lafayettesciencemuseum.org
- JAM SESSION: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Fridays, Cajun Campground, 5552 U.S. 190, Eunice. A Cajun tradition in which both amateur and seasoned musicians take turns playing a tune.
- JEANERETTE MUSEUM: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 500 E. Main St., Jeanerette. Learn about the last 200 years of the sugar cane and cypress lumber industries and the days of the steamboat. (337) 276-4408 or jeanerettemuseum.com
- LE VIEUX VILLAGE: 828 E. Landry St., Opelousas. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. cityofopelousas.com/le-vieux-village
Compiled by Marchaund Jones