Guess who's back? Back again. Shady's back. Tell a friend.
Eminem, aka Marshall Mathers, aka Slim Shady, aka another bearded white guy, will release his ninth studio (goo!) album on Friday. "Revival" features Em collaborating with acts such as Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys, P!nk, Rick Rubin ... and did I mention Ed Sheeran because I think that it needs to be made clear that the guy who has spent the majority of his career calling out phony artists has a duet with Ed Sheeran.
But I digress.
"Revival" clocks in at a whopping 77 minutes. Clearly, Em has a lot on his mind, which made me think of certain lyrics that could be featured. So, here are 10 lines you might (read: you won't) hear on Friday's release.
10. "The FCC still won't let me be. Then again, net neutrality!"
9. "I'm Slim Shady, yes, the real Slim Shady. This is my nickname. I've said it before, but I'll say it again."
8. "Lose yourself in the moment. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime. Unless you're me."
7. "My name is Slim Shady. Just a reminder."
6. "I'm sorry, Momma, but I still hate you."
5. "P.S. My daughter's name is Hailie."
4. "I'm clean now. I drink kombucha. What of it?"
3. "It's hard for me to be politically incorrect these days, but here goes: I'm unsure about Donald Trump."
2. "Knees weak, arms are heavy, mom's spaghetti. I don't know why I keep eating that."
1. "I wrote 'Stan.' "
Editor's note: One of these lyrics is actually featured on 'Revival.' Try and figure out which one it is.