- NUNU MARKETPLACE: 11 a.m., NUNU Arts and Culture Collective, 1510 Bayou Courtableau Highway, Arnaudville. Activities include Deux Bayous Gallery, Bouki Books literary gallery, and one of nine national French corners featuring classic and contemporary works by French writers.
- ‘ICE AGE’ ALMOST SLEEPOVER: 6 p.m., Louisiana Children’s Discovery Center, 113 N. Cypress St., Hammond. Children will learn historical facts about the Ice Age and view the animated comedy of the same name. For more information, visit lcdcofhammond.org.
- POTLUCK SOCIAL: 7 p.m., NUNU Arts and Culture Collective, 1510 Bayou Courtableau Highway, Arnaudville. Cost is the contribution of your favorite dish for a communal dinner.
- JEANERETTE FARMERS MARKET: 8 a.m., Jeanerette City Park, Tarleton Street, Jeanerette. Locally grown foods and handmade items.
FILM SCREENING/DISCUSSION: 9:45 P.M., ACADIANA CENTER FOR THE ARTS, 101 W. VERMILION ST., LAFAYETTE. ATTEND THE SHOWING OF “THE LAST YEAR” AND “3 YEARS. 2 WOMEN. 1 ORGASM?” THE SCREENING WILL BE FOLLOWED BY A DISCUSSION WITH DIRECTOR NATASHA PARKER AND WRITER, PRODUCER AND STAR, NICOLE “NK” GUTIERREZ.
- TECHE AREA FARMERS MARKET: 7 a.m., Bouligny Plaza, 102 W. Main St., New Iberia. Experience a harvest of delicious, locally grown produce and homemade products by farmers and artisans.
- GLC FARMERS MARKET: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., GLC Meat Market, 211 N. Main St., Loreauville. Farmers will sell produce, plants, honey and homemade pies.
NASA HISTORY TALK: 6 P.M., JEANERETTE MUSEUM, 500 E. MAIN ST., JEANERETTE. PAUL DARBY WILL LEAD THE PRESENTATION DISCUSSING LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS ABOUT NASA MISSIONS FROM THE MOON WALKS TO THE SPACE SHUTTLE AND SPACE STATION. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT THE MUSEUM AT (337) 276-4408, VISIT JEANERETTEMUSEUM.COM.
- ACADIANA GROWERS ALLIANCE FARMERS MARKET: 4 p.m., First United Methodist Church Ministries Center, 211 W. St. Peter St., New Iberia.
- COLOR YOUR WORLD: 6 p.m., Iberia Parish Library’s Main Branch, 445 E. Main St., New Iberia. View L’Acadien Art Guild’s yearly exhibit. For more information, contact (337) 364-7150 or visit iberialibrary.org
- PARTY AT DAVE ROBICHEAUX’S HOMETOWN GALA: 6:30 p.m., Bayou Teche Museum, 131 E. Main St., New Iberia. Visit and dine on scrumptious food from regional restaurants. Tickets are $50 each. Reservations at (337) 606-5977.
- BAYOU TECHE MUSEUM: 131 W. Main St., New Iberia. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Thursday through Saturday. (337) 606-5977 or bayoutechemuseum.org.
Ça c’est bon — Paintings of Courirs, Boucheries & Festivals: Acadiana Center for the Arts, 101 W. Vermilion St., Lafayette. An exhibition of oil paintings by Herb Roe depicting Courir de Mardi Gras, boucheries and Cajun music festivals in the park. Runs through Feb. 20.
Jam Session: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Fridays, Cajun Campground, 5552 U.S. 190, Eunice. A Cajun tradition in which both amateur and seasoned musicians take turns playing a tune.
Jeanerette Museum: 500 E. Main St., Jeanerette. Learn about the last 200 years of the sugar cane industry, the cypress lumber industry and the days of the steamboat. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. (337) 276-4408 or jeanerettemuseum.com
LE VIEUX VILLAGE: 828 E. Landry St., Opelousas. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. cityofopelousas.com/le-vieux-village
Marjorie Morrison Sculpture Biennial — ‘Movement, Motion & Rhythm’: 5 p.m., Hammond Regional Arts Center, 217 E. Thomas St., Hammond. Honors Marjorie Morrison, longtime advocate of the arts. Through Jan. 29.
La Table FranÇaise at Java Square CafÉ: 4 p.m. Fridays, Java Square Café, 103 W. Landry St., Opelousas. Coffee and share conversation with other French speakers. Free.
University of Louisiana at Lafayette art museum: 710 E. St. Mary Blvd., Lafayette. Tuesday and Thursday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. (337) 482-2278 or hilliardmuseum.org.
Washington Art Gallery: Corner of Veterans Boulevard and Church Street, Washington. Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf’: 7:30 p.m., Cité des Arts, 109 Vine St., Lafayette. Performances take place Friday, Saturday and ThursdayText ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/SolidText ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/SolidText ColorText ColorText ColorText Color. Tickets are $16. For more information, go to lretheatre.com
Compiled by Marchaund Jones