- Tickets are on sale for New Venture Theatre's production of "The Skeleton Crew," opening Jan. 25 in the Studio Theatre in the LSU Music and Dramatic Arts Building, Dalrymple Drive, LSU. (225) 588-7576 or newventuretheatre.org.
- Tickets are on sale for Of Moving Colors' "Kick It Out … With Love" at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 26 and 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Jan. 27 in the Manship Theatre in the Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. (225) 344-0334 or manshiptheatre.org.
- Tickets are on sale for the LSU Opera's production of "Dog Days," at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 26 and 3 p.m. Jan. 28 in the Reilly Theatre, Tower Drive, LSU. (225) 578-3527 or lsu.edu/cmda.
- Pop-surrealist artist Ron English will discuss the new vinyl mural he created for the LSU Museum of Art at 2 p.m. Jan. 28 at the museum in the Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St. English is the juror for Baton Rouge Gallery's "Surreal Salon 10," which runs through Jan. 31. For more information, call (225) 389-7200 or visit lsumoa.org.
- The Runnels School has rescheduled its performances of "Mary Poppins, The Broadway Musical" for 7 p.m. Feb. 2-3 and 2 p.m. Feb. 4. Tickets already purchased online will be honored on the rescheduled dates: Friday, Jan. 19, tickets will be honored on Feb. 2; Saturday, Jan. 20, tickets on Feb. 3; and Sunday, Jan. 21, tickets on Feb. 4. If unable to use your purchased tickets on the rescheduled date, contact Neena McLain at email@example.com. To purchase tickets, visit runnels.org.
- Tickets are on sale for the Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra's performance of "Carmina Burana" at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 22 at the Raising Cane's River Center Theater for the Performing Arts, 220 St. Louis St. (225) 383‐0500 or brso.org.
- Tickets are on sale for "An Evening with the Julian Lage Trio" at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 23 at the Acadiana Center for the Arts, 101 W. Vermilion St., Lafayette. (337) 233-7060 or acadianacenterforthearts.org.
- Registration is open for winter dance intensives and spring classes at Theatre Baton Rouge. For more information, call (225) 924-7496 or visit theatrebr.org.
- The St. Tammany Art Association, 320 N. Columbia St., Covington, is showing its "Members Gallery Exhibit." Admission is free. For more information, call (985) 892-8650 or visit sttammanyartassociation.org.
Follow Robin Miller on Twitter, @rmillerbr.