- Auditions for Theatre Baton Rouge's Young Actors Program's production of "Much Ado About Nothing" are from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 7, at the theater, 7155 Florida Blvd. Callbacks will be Jan. 8. Auditions are by appointment only, which may be made by calling (225) 924-6496 or visiting theatrebr.org.
- The Capitol Park Museum, 660 N. Fourth St., will host "Lunchtime Lagniappe: The Art of War: The Soldier Artists of World War I" at noon Wednesday, Jan. 10. Raymond Berthelot will speak. Admission is free. For more information, call (225) 342-5428 or visit louisianastatemuseum.org.
- Tickets are on sale for the Lauren-Reilly Eliot Company's production of August Wilson's "Fences" at Cité des Arts, 109 Vine St., Lafayette. An opening night fundraising gala, which includes dinner and the show, for the Stage Backers will be at 6 p.m. Friday, Jan. 12. Tickets are $40. Other performances, $20, are at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 13-14 and Jan. 19-20 and 2 p.m. Jan. 14 and Jan. 21. For tickets, visit citedesarts.org.
- Tickets are on sale for Theatre Baton Rouge's production of "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery," opening Jan. 19 on the Main Stage, 7155 Florida Blvd. Tickets are $25; $19 for students. Call (225) 924-6496 or visit theatrebr.org.
- Tickets are on sale for the Runnels School's production of "Mary Poppins, the Broadway Musical," at 7 p.m. Jan. 19-20 and 2 p.m. Jan. 21 in the Gladys Hague Runnels Theatre at the school, 17255 S. Harrell’s Ferry Road. Tickets are $12; $8 for students with ID if purchased in advance online and $15 for all at the door. For tickets, visit runnels.org.
- Tickets are on sale for New Venture Theatre's production of "Skeleton Crew," opening Jan. 25 in the Studio Theatre in the LSU Music and Dramatic Arts Building, Dalrymple Drive. Tickets are $27; $22 for students with ID. Call (225) 588-7576 or visit newventuretheatre.org.
- Registration is open for spring theater classes at Playmakers of Baton Rouge. For a full schedule and to register, visit playmakersbr.org.
- "After the Wetlands — John Valentino" will be on exhibit through Jan. 27 at the St. Tammany Art Association, 320 N. Columbia St., Covington. Admission is free. For more information, call (985) 892-8650 or visit sttammanyartassociation.org.
Follow Robin Miller on Twitter, @rmillerbr.