- The LSU Museum of Art in the Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St., Baton Rouge, has opened two new exhibits: "Contemporary Old Masters" and "Exploring Photography," both running through July 9. For more information, call (225) 389-7200 or visit lsumoa.org.
- The West Baton Rouge Museum, 845 W. Jefferson Ave., Port Allen, has opened a new exhibit, "Frank Lloyd Wright: Architecture of the Interior," running through June 4. For more information, call (225) 336-2422 or visit westbatonrougemuseum.com.
- The Runnels School's annual Spring Art Show will be from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, April 9, in the school's Catalano Gym, 17255 S. Harrell's Ferry Road, Baton Rouge. The show features more than 1,000 pieces by students in preschool through high school. There will be music by the Jazz Souls and light refreshments. For more information, call (225) 215-5706 or (225) 939-3280.
- Forum 35 will host the program, "So You think You Care?: A Conversation on Millennial Political Engagement" at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 13, at the Capitol Park Museum, 660 N. 4th St. Admission is free. For more information, forum35.org.
- "Invisible Like Gravity" runs through May 14 at the Acadiana Center for the Arts, 101 W. Vermilion St., Lafayette. The show features work by 10 artists exploring how visual art acts as a portal to a uniquely cerebral experience. Admission is free. For more information, call (337) 233-7060 or visit acadianacenterforthearts.org.
- The Paul and Lulu University Art Museum, 710 E. St. Mary Blvd., Lafayette, is showing several spring exhibits: "Spiritual Journeys: Homemade Art from the Becky & Wyatt Collins Collection" through Aug. 12; "Sandra Eula Lee: Make of/Make do" through May 6; "Yun-Fei Ji: Looking for Lehman Brothers" through May 6; and "Spotlight on Shawne Major" through May 13. For more information, call (337) 482‐2278 or visit hilliardmuseum.org.
Follow Robin Miller on Twitter, @rmillerbr.