- Tickets are on sale for UpStage Theatre's production of Gloria J. Brown's "My Julliard" on Feb. 18, 24 and 25 at the theater, located at Entrance 1 in Cortana Place-Cortana Mall. Tickets are $12. Call (225) 924-3774 or visit upstagetheatre.biz.
- "Tradition in Transition: Inuit Art & Culture" opens Feb. 10 in the Louisiana Art & Science Museum's Main Galleries. The show features stone carvings, prints and handiwork by the Inuit, the native people of the Canadian Arctic, and runs through May 27. For more information, call (225) 344-5272 or visit lasm.org.
- Tickets are on sale to the Friends of the Capitol Park Museum's annual Spanish Town Mardi Party celebration from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 10 at the museum, 440 N. Fourth St. Tickets are $35 and $25 for Friends members. Free for ages 12 and younger. Visit eventbrite.com/e/spanish-town-parade-party-tickets.
- The 10-minute video installation, "Bill Viola: The Raft" is showing at the Paul and Lulu Hilliard University Art Museum, 710 E. St. Mary Blvd., Lafayette. The film was created by Viola in 2004 as a commission for the Athens Olympics. Call (337) 482‐2278 or visit hilliardmuseum.org.
- The new exhibit, "Creoles du Monde," runs through May 6 at the West Baton Rouge Museum, 810 W. Jefferson Ave., Port Allen. For more information, call (225) 336-2422 or visit westbatonrougemuseum.com.
- Tickets are on sale for Playmakers' Young Professionals show, "The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales," set for April 26-29 in the Mid City Ballroom, 136 Acadian Thruway. Tickets are $15. Call (225) 578-6996 or visit PlaymakersBR.org.
- Registration is open for Playmakers of Baton Rouge's 2018 summer camps. Enrollment is limited. To register, call (225) 578-6996 or visit PlaymakersBR.org.
- Tickets are on sale for Theatre Baton Rouge's production of Qui Nguyen's "She Kills Monsters," opening Feb. 9 in the Studio Theatre, 7155 Florida Blvd. Tickets are $25; $19, students, and can be purchased by calling (225) 924-6496 or visiting theatrebr.org.
Follow Robin Miller on Twitter, @rmillerbr.