- THE COMIC BOOK CLUB: 7 p.m., Main Library, 7711 Goodwood Blvd. “Avengers: Age of Ultron” comic and movie. Ages 14+.
- C.H. LAWLER BOOK SIGNING: 2 p.m., Barnes & Noble CitiPlace, 2590 CitiPlace Court. “The Saints of Lost Things.”
- NRL BOOK CLUB: 2 p.m., North Regional Library, 5101 North University Ave. “Dante’s Poison” by Lynne Raimondo.
- BOOK BABIES: 10 a.m., Watson Branch Library, 36581 Outback Road. A new program designed for ages 2 and under.
- 3RD TUESDAY BARNES & NOBLE BOOK CLUB: 7 p.m. Barnes & Noble, 5705 Johnston St. “The Plum Tree” by Ellen Marie Wiseman. store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/4835372-3.
SRL SLEUTHS MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: 6:30 P.M., SOUTH REGIONAL LIBRARY, 6101 JOHNSTON ST. “THE CROSSING PLACES” BY ELLY GRIFFITHS.
- ROBERTA BRANDES GRATZ LECTURE, SIGNING: 6:30 p.m., First Unitarian Universalist Church, 2903 Jefferson Ave. Octavia Books and the Louisiana Landmarks Society present Roberta Brandes Gratz, author of “We’re Still Here Ya Bastards: How the People of New Orleans Rebuilt Their City.”
- TEEN BOOK CLUB: 5:30 p.m., Ascension Parish Library, 40300 La. 42, Prairieville. myapl.org/calendar/event_view.php?eid=7404&instance=2015-5-21.