- BOOKMOBILE: 3 p.m., 3688 Sugar Plantation Parkway.
- E-READER CLASS: 10 a.m., Central Branch Library, 11260 Joor Road. Bring your fully charged device and learn how to use it with Overdrive.
- STORY TIME: 4 p.m., Carver Branch, 720 Terrace St. “Hero Mom” by Melinda Hardin. Ages 4-6. Register, (225) 389-7440.
- BOOK SIGNING, STORY TIME: 1 p.m., Barnes & Noble, 2590 CitiPlace Court. “Sock Spot” by Neil Pierson. store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/4849899.Saturday
BOOK SIGNING: NOON, BARNES & NOBLE, 2590 CITIPLACE COURT. “FIRST CASE OF BEERS” BY P.M. LAROSE.
- BOOK SIGNING: 2 p.m. Barnes & Noble, 2590 CitiPlace Court. “Dad’s War Photos” by Neal Bertrand. store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/4850801.
- WATSON SPINE TINGLERS BOOK CLUB: 6 p.m., Watson Branch Library, 36581 Outback Road. Thrilling fiction with a good mystery and spine-tingling suspense. Ages 18+.
- FOLLS PUBLIC BOOK SALE: 9 a.m., Denham Springs-Walker Branch, 8101 U.S. 190.
- BOOK SIGNING: 2 p.m., West Feliciana Parish Library, 11865 Ferdinand. “The Face of His Brother,” Mark St. J. Couhig.