- RECOVERY SUPPORT ADDIS WOMEN’S GROUP: 6 p.m., Church at Addis, 6781 La. 1. A support group for women seeking spiritual freedom from destructive habits. (225) 776-1652 or facebook.com/recoverysupportaddis.
- RECOVERY SUPPORT ADDIS MEN’S GROUP: 7 p.m., Church at Addis, 6781 La. 1. A support group for men seeking spiritual freedom from strongholds. (225) 218-5630 or churchataddis.com/mensrecovery-support/.
- SERVICES: 11 a.m., 6:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m., New Covenant Christian Center, 6515 Myrtle St. Worship service at 11 a.m., Hour of Power Prayer at 6:30 p.m. and Bible Study at 7:30 p.m.
- FELLOWSHIP FRIDAYS: New Covenant Christian Center, 6515 Myrtle St. Men’s fellowship on first and third Fridays; women’s on second and fourth Fridays.
- HEALTH FAIR: 9 a.m., Shady Grove 1st Missionary Baptist Church, 16443 Plank Road. There will be free eye exams, cholesterol and glucose testing, STD and hepatitis testing, blood drive and more. There will also be activities for the children. (225) 778-0922 or Healthandwellnessministry@Gmail.com.
- PRE-FATHER’S DAY PROGRAM: 7 a.m., Little Rising Sun Baptist Church, 1275 S. 16th St. The Rev. Emma Woods will speak.
- WORSHIP SERVICES: 9 a.m., Charity Christian Center Church, 871 O’Neal Lane. (225) 272-8252.
- CHURCH ANNIVERSARY: 9 a.m., Greater Antioch Baptist Church, 2139 Nebraska St. Celebration of the church’s 99th anniversary.
pastoral seat: 2:30 p.m., Mount Carmel Baptist Church, 5262 Prescott Road. Along with the Fourth District Missionary Baptist Association, the church will unveil the pastoral seat of the late Ronald T. Williams. The Rev. Jesse B. Bilberry Jr. will preside.
- FAMILY & FRIENDS DAY: 3 p.m., Mount Pilgrim Missionary Baptist Church, 736 North 35th St. The Rev. Donald Robertson and the Greater Emmanuel Missionary Baptist Church will be the special guests. After the service, there will be fellowship on the grounds with food and fun.
- PRE-FATHER’S DAY PROGRAM: 5 p.m., Greater Mount Gideon Baptist Church, 205 Alice St. The Rev. Jacqueline Roberson will speak.
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL: 9 a.m., St. John’s United Methodist Church, 9375 Highland Road. The theme is “Hometown Nazareth: Where Jesus was a Kid.” Registration forms are available in the church office or online groupvbspro.com/vbs/hl/stjohnsbr.
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL: 5:30 p.m., Camphor Memorial United Methodist Church, 8742 Scenic Highway. (225) 775-4106.
- BIBLE STUDY & SNACK TIME: 6 p.m., TJ Jemison Baptist Student Center, 724 Harding Blvd. (225) 774-8924, (225) 615-4267 or tjjemisonbsc.com.
- NOON PRAYER: Hope Christian, 5013 Windfall Court. (225) 355-8194.
- SOUL SALVAGE PROJECT: 11:30 a.m., North Boulevard Town Square. The local Christian music group will present a lunch-time concert. No charge. Sponsored by Christ in the City, 320 Third St.
- NEIGHBORHOOD ARTS PROJECT: 10 a.m., Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, 1358 South Blvd. The LSU Museum of Art will present the free arts-making program for all ages each Friday in June and the first Friday in July. email@example.com or lsumoa.org.
- THE FOUR GOSPELS: 7 p.m., New Zion Baptist Church, 4105 Odell St. Speakers will be Minister Lillian Jarrett, Lady Gloria Bowman, Minister Jackie Williams and Lady Linda Williams. (335) 654-1577.
- CELEBRATION: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Iglesia Ni Cristo, Church of Christ, 1357 Sharp Road. A free community event with refreshments, games, photos, health checks, giveaway bags, face painting and more. A free Bible study begins at 3 p.m. with a surprise gift for all who join in.
Sunday, June 21
- FATHER’S DAY/LAW ENFORCEMENT SUNDAY: 9 a.m., Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church, 1358 South Blvd. Sgt. Riley Harbor III will preach. All law enforcement officers and families are invited to worship.
- FATHER’S DAY PROGRAM: 11 a.m., Beech Grove Baptist Church, 9455 Elm Grove Garden Drive. The Rev. Emma Woods will speak.
- EVENING WORSHIP SERVICE: 5 p.m., Greater Mount Gideon Baptist Church, 1275 S. 16th St. The Rev. Robert Ware will speak.
Monday, June 22
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL: 9 a.m., Westminster Presbyterian Church, 3701 Jones Creek Road. The curriculum is a study of 12 of Jesus’ “Kingdom” parables, “The Case of the Puzzling Parables!” (225) 278-1577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Training: 5:45 p.m., Mirror of Grace Outreach. Computer program for people with little to no computer exposure and individuals wanting to obtain additional system applications knowledge. Classes are Intro to Computers, Microsoft Word, web design, Powerpoint and Excel.
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL: 6 p.m., Florida Boulevard Baptist Church gym, 10915 Florida Boulevard.
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL: 6 p.m., New Ark Baptist Church, 1344 Terrace St. The theme is “Diving Deeper for God’s Treasures!” Matt: 13:45.” Refreshments will be served.
- BIBLE CLASSES: 10 a.m. to noon, Beech Grove Baptist Church, 9455 Elm Grove Garden Drive. Parent body classes will be held at 1 p.m. and night services at 7 p.m..
- SKILLS/TUTORING REVIEW: 6-8 p.m., Mount Pleasant Baptist Church, 1743 Convention St. A free skills/tutoring review for youngsters in grade K-8. For more information, call the Rev. Perry Jones Jr. at (225) 268-2766.
Saturday, June 27
- MID-CITY GARAGE SALE AND BENEFIT DINNER: 8 a.m., The First Little Rock Missionary Baptist Church, 312 S. 17th St. (225) 642-7720.
Sunday, June 28
- EVENING WORSHIP: 5 p.m., Greater Mount Gideon Baptist Church, 205 Alice St. The Rev. Gus Henderson will speak.
Saturday, June 20
- BIG DAVE’S CRAWFISH PACERS 5K WALK/RUN FOR A CURE OF DIABETES: 7 a.m., Breaux Bridge High School track/football field, 1015 Breaux Bridge Senior High Road. There will be prayer and exercise. The 5k walk/run will be held in memory of Dave “Big Dave” Thibodeaux. iberiatravel.com/events/big-daves-crawfish-pacers-5k-walkrun-cure-diabetes.
- FAMILY & FRIENDS DAY: 1 p.m., Asbury United Methodist Church, 9296 Beechgrove Road. Homecoming and family and friends day. Gregory McClay is pastor.
- CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC PRAYER MEETING: 7 p.m., St. Theresa Catholic Church, 1022 N. Burnside Ave. (225) 715-2135.
- FRIDAY FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM: 6 p.m., Trinity AME Church, 1420 S. Darla Ave. Kathe Hambrick Jackson, of the African American Museum, will present a Juneteenth message. Gonzales Middle Principal C. Watson will make a presentation on Friday, June 26.
- PASTOR’S ANNIVERSARY: 2 p.m., The Little Rock Baptist Church, 7191 La. 1. In celebration of the 14th anniversary of Pastor Willie O. Richard Jr. Special guests will be the Rev. Cleveland Richard and the Morningstar Baptist Church.
Saturday, June 27
- AUCTION AND FUNDRAISER: 6 p.m., Norwood Baptist Church, 3928 Azalea St. (225) 629-5325.
- SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM: 11 a.m., Sherobee Missionary Baptist Church, 10064 Jone Vaughn Creek Road. April Williams is the speaker for the Eddie Coates Scholarship program.
- WORSHIP SERVICE: 10 a.m., New Fellowship Baptist Church, 4756 La. 412 East.
- BIBLE STUDY: New Fellowhsip Baptist Church, 4756 La. 412 East.
Monday, June 22
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL: Judson Baptist Church, 32470 Walker Road N. Registration is required. (225) 665-5481 or jbcla.com.
Sunday, june 21
- BAPTIST AID: 9:30 a.m., Peter Rock Baptist Church, Avenue G. 88th Semiannual session of the Emmanuel Baptist Church Aid Association and its Ministers. Dr. Excell Payne, moderator.