Frozen Strawberry Pops
Makes 2 servings. Recipe is by Teresa B. Day.
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 ounce water
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring or puree
1. Blend strawberries in a blender until pureed.
2. Remove the center cap of the blender and pour in water, honey and vanilla with blender on low speed.
3. Pour into fruit pop molds or very small paper cups. Stick a wooden stick in the center to about midway of the pop, or use any handles that came with the molds.
4. Freeze 3 hours or more, until frozen.
5. To serve, dip the molds in slightly warm water before removing the pops.