Serves 4 to 6.
2 to 3 lbs. beef loin top sirloin steak, boneless
1 (2-oz.) packet Kraft Parmesan Seasoning Blend, Cracked Black Pepper and Toasted Onion 6 small new potatoes
2 large onions, cut into quarters
8 ozs. fresh mushrooms, optional
1 (10-3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
1. Put steaks into slow cooker and sprinkle with seasoning, coating as much as possible.
2. Add new potatoes, onions and mushrooms.
3. Add cream of mushroom soup to steaks, potatoes, onions and mushrooms.
4. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Serve with gravy from slow cooker.