Simple Roasted Cauliflower
Recipe is by Corinne Cook. Serve as appetizers or side dish.
1 head of cauliflower, rinsed well, cut into florets, drained
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Pinch of cayenne
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy cleanup) and preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Place cauliflower in single layer. Drizzle with about 3-4 tablespoons olive oil.
3. Season to taste with salt, black pepper and just a pinch of cayenne. Toss to coat well.
4. Place in preheated oven to roast for about 30 minutes or until edges are browned. Cooking time will depend on size of florets. Stir occasionally during baking.
5. When tender, remove from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.