Sweet Potato Pie Breakfast Bites
Makes about 18-20 snacks. Recipe is by Teresa B. Day.
1 medium sweet potato (about 1 cup)
1 tablespoon Steen’s Cane Syrup
½ cup pecan halves
1 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons flax seed meal
½ cup dates or raisins
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Pinch of salt
1. Cook the sweet potato in the microwave about 3 minutes or until tender. Peel and cut into chunks.
2. Place all ingredients into a food processor.
3. Pulse until mixture is pliable enough to form a ball.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Take the mixture out and roll it into 1-inch balls.
5. Seal in an airtight bag and store in the refrigerator. Take a few to go!