Individual Pumpkin Pies
Serves 12. Serving size: 1 pie. Recipe adapted from Prevention magazine.
3 tablespoons wheat germ
2 tablespoons flaxseed
1 whole grain graham cracker sheet, crushed
2 large eggs
1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin pie puree
1 can (12 oz.) fat-free evaporated milk
2/3 cup brown sugar
1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¼ cup pure maple syrup
¾ cup 2 percent plain Greek yogurt
1. Heat oven to 375 F. Coat 12-cup nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine wheat germ, flaxseed and crushed graham cracker in small bowl. Divide evenly among muffin cups.
3. Whisk eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Pour evenly into cups.
4. Bake until sides are set and centers jiggle slightly, 30-35 minutes.
5. While pies bake, stir maple syrup into yogurt in small bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
6. Remove pies from oven and let stand 10-15 minutes before removing from pan with spatula. Top each with a dollop of the yogurt mixture.