Serves 4 to 6. 1 ripe pineapple, cored and cut into 1-inch thick rings
1/3 cup melted butter, divided
1/2 cup honey
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1 (8-oz.) carton of Creole Cream Cheese (I recommend Chef John Folse and Co.’s Bittersweet Plantation Dairy Creole Cream Cheese)
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and cut fresh pineapple into rings.
2. Brush the pineapple on both sides with 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
3. Reduce the heat of the grill to medium and grill the pineapples 2 to 3 minutes per side.
4. Remove from the grill and set them in a casserole dish.
5. Combine the remaining melted butter, honey and cinnamon together and drizzle it over the grilled pineapple.
6. Serve the grilled pineapple warm with a dollop of the Creole Cream Cheese.