Creepy Chicken Feet
Makes 8 chicken feet. Recipe is by Teresa B. Day.
8 chicken feet
3 tablespoons Korean BBQ sauce
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
½ teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Cover the chicken feet in water and boil for 15 minutes.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients to make the sauce.
3. Drain the feet and remove any remaining skin and rough pads.
4. Baste to coat with the sauce and place in baking pan lined with foil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden, basting every few minutes with sauce from the pan.
6. Serve as a ghoulish garnish or drizzlewith Sriracha sauce as a bloody mess.