1-1/2 lbs. boneless pork loin roast, trimmed, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 tbls. red wine vinegar
1-1/2 tsps. kosher salt, divided
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, or to taste
1 tbl. extra-virgin olive oil
1 tbl. chopped fresh basil OR 1 tsp. dried basil
1 tbl. chopped fresh oregano OR 1 tsp. dried oregano
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 small zucchini, trimmed and cut crosswise into rounds
2 large bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
1. Prepare outdoor grill for direct medium-hot grilling.
2. Whisk vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, and hot red pepper together in large bowl. Whisk in oil. Add basil, oregano and garlic. Add pork loin and toss to coat.
3. Spread zucchini and bell peppers on top of pork, season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and let stand 5 minutes. Stir to coat with marinade. Do not marinate longer than 15 minutes.
4. Skewer pork, zucchini, and bell peppers, alternating ingredients, onto 6 metal kabob skewers.
5. Lightly oil cooking grate. Place kabobs on grill and cover grill. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 10 to 12 minutes or until pork is browned. Let stand for 3 minutes then serve.