Serves 6 to 8. Recipe is from Lydia Foreman, of Atlanta.
2 tbls. olive oil
8 crushed garlic cloves
4 to 6 ozs. feta cheese
1 tsp. salt
2 tsps. dried oregano
1 tsp. black pepper
Pinch of cayenne
1-1/2 tbls. fresh lemon juice
16 to 20 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
6 to 8 chicken breast halves
1 (10-oz.) box Parmesan-flavored couscous, cooked according to directions on box
1. In a 9x13-inch baking dish, combine olive oil, garlic, feta cheese, salt, oregano, black pepper, cayenne, lemon juice and olives. Stir to blend.
2. Coat both sides of chicken pieces with olive oil mixture as you place them into the baking dish. Cover dish and marinate for at least 4 hours.
3. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350-degree oven for 40 minutes.
4. Right before chicken is done, cook the couscous in a separate pot according to package directions. Set aside.
5. Fold couscous in with the chicken and pan juices.