Grilled Chili Shrimp
Makes 6-8 servings. Recipe is by Teresa B. Day.
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon granulated garlic
1 pound shrimp
1. Preheat grill (indoor or outdoor) to medium-high heat, about 350 F.
2. Whisk together all the ingredients except the shrimp in a large bowl.
3. Add the shrimp and toss to coat completely.
4. Skewer the shrimp or scatter in one layer on the grill and cook until just pink and plump, about 3 to 5 minutes per side depending on the size of the shrimp.
5. Remove from the grill and serve warm.