Serves 4 to 6.
1 (8x8-inch pan size) box Betty Crocker Triple Chunk Brownie mix (you can substitute another brand of your choice)
1/4 cup Heath English Toffee Bits
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup shredded coconut
Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, optional
1. Mix brownie mix according to package directions.
2. Lightly grease slow cooker and pour in brownie mixture.
3. Add in toffee bits, chocolate chips and shredded coconut. Stir in. Cook on High for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours. Make sure brownie is done by checking with toothpick.
4. Spoon out into parfait or wide-rimmed glasses. Top with scoop of ice cream or whipped cream or both.
5. Garnish with extra toffee bits, if desired.