Makes 4 servings. Recipe is by Teresa B. Day.
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic
¼ cup cashews, chopped
1 bunch broccoli (cut into florets and stems chopped)
3 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon black pepper finely ground
1. Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
2. Sauté garlic and cashews until nuts are lightly toasted.
3. Add the broccoli and toss to coat in oil. Sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add water and lemon juice and sauté for 5 minutes more.
5. Season with Italian blend, salt and pepper and cook for a final 2 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Serve immediately.