4 pork bone-in rib chops, about 3/4-inch thick, trimmed
1 tbl. chili powder
1-1/2 tbls. light brown sugar, packed
3/4 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3 slices fresh pineapple, cut crosswise about 1/2-inch thick, trimmed OR 3 slices canned pineapple, drained
1 jalapeño pepper, halved lengthwise, seeds and veins removed
1 tbl. fresh lime juice
1. In shallow bowl, combine chili powder, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Sprinkle both sides of pork with spice mixture.
2. Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill pork until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
3. Grill pineapple (only if using fresh) until lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove chops from grill and let rest 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, dice the pineapple then finely dice jalapeño. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, jalapeño and lime juice. Season to taste with salt.
5. Top each pork chop with a spoonful of Pineapple Salsa over the top.