Chili Cheese Spaghetti Squash
Serves 4 to 6. Recipe is by Julie Kay.
3 (15-oz.) cans chili, with or without beans
1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded Mexican four cheese blend
1 large spaghetti squash
1. Put canned chili, cream cheese and cheese into slow cooker and cook on Low for 2 to 4 hours.
2. When mixture in slow cooker is done, slice spaghetti squash in half. Remove seeds and fibrous center. Place fleshy side down in shallow amount of water in glassware baking dish.
3. Microwave each half for approximately 10 minutes, checking periodically with fork until fleshy part is soft.
4. Scrape fork across until it resembles spaghetti.
5. Remove “spaghetti” from shell and top with chili mixture.
6. Garnish with a scant amount of cheese of choice, if desired.