Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Makes 4 servings. Recipe is by Teresa B. Day.
1 pound red potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2. Cut the potatoes into wedges.
3. Pour the olive oil into a roasting pan or large casserole.
4. Sprinkle the garlic in the bottom of the pan and add the seasonings.
5. Toss the potatoes until coated then sprinkle with rosemary.
6. Bake for an hour uncovered. Broil to a brown crisp for the last 2 to 4 minutes, if desired.