Creamy Baked Eggs
Makes 4 servings. Recipe is by Teresa B. Day.
½ cup plain yogurt
3 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon fresh dill, divided
4 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Grease or butter a heavy skillet or pie plate.
2. Whisk together the yogurt, milk, smoked paprika, salt, black pepper and ½ teaspoon dill together in a small bowl.
3. Pour into the baking dish.
4. Break each egg into the dish far enough apart so the yolks aren’t too close together.
5. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until yolks are soft and slightly springy.
6. Sprinkle with the reserved ½ teaspoon of dill and serve immediately.