Yields 9 cups.
5 cups popped popcorn
3 cups whole-grain oat cereal
1?3 cup raisins
1?3 cup peanuts (or other nuts)
1?3 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
6 tbls. brown sugar
2 tbls. light corn syrup
1. Stir together popcorn, cereal, raisins and nuts in large microwavable bowl; set aside.
2. Combine butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in small saucepan.
3. Heat until boiling; cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour over popcorn mixture, stirring to coat evenly.
5. Microwave 3 to 4 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl after each minute.
6. Spread onto greased cookie sheet; cool.
7. Break into pieces and store in airtight container.