PAIN SUPPORT GROUP
- WHAT: Meeting of HopeKeepers of Baton Rouge, a support group for anyone affected by chronic illness or pain, physical, mental or emotional, visible or invisible
- WHEN: 11 a.m. Saturday, March 12
- WHERE: St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church, 12663 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge
- INFORMATION: https://hopekeepersbr.wordpress.com/ or (225) 337-1633
- DETAILS: The group is non-denominational; all are welcome.
- WHAT: Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- WHEN: Noon Tuesday, March 15. Registration starts at 11 a.m.
- WHERE: Baton Rouge General Physicians-Family Health Center, Gehringer Conference Room, Second Floor, 3801 North Blvd., Baton Rouge
- RESERVATIONS: (800) 561-4127 or visit peopleshealth.com/wellness. Deadline to register is March 13.
- DETAILS: Dr. Robert M. Chasuk will speak at this Peoples Health event, which is free and open to the public.
- WHAT: ABCs of Medicare
- WHEN: 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 16. Registration starts at 9:30 a.m.
- WHERE: Ochsner Health Center - Bluebonnet, Fourth Floor Conference Room, 9001 Summa Ave., Baton Rouge
- RESERVATIONS: (800) 561-4127 or visit peopleshealth.com/wellness. Deadline to register is March 15.
- DETAILS: Christy Levy will speak at this Peoples Health event, which is free and open to the public.