- WHAT: Meeting of Survivors of Suicide Support Group
WHEN: 6:30-8 P.M., TUESDAY
- WHERE: Baton Rouge Crisis Intervention Center, 4837 Revere Ave., Baton Rouge
INFORMATION: CALL SOCIAL WORKER MARGO ABADIE AT (225) 924-1431 FOR AN INTAKE INTERVIEW.
- DETAILS: Free support group for people whose lives have been impacted by the loss of a loved one, neighbor, co-worker or friend to suicide.
PAIN SUPPORT GROUP
- WHAT: Meeting of HopeKeepers of Baton Rouge, a support group for anyone affected by chronic illness or pain
- WHEN: 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 3
- WHERE: St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church, 12663 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge
- INFORMATION: hopekeepersbr/wordpress.com or (225) 337-1633
- DETAILS: The group is non-denominational.