It’s Yeezy season.
For the uninitiated, this means that rapper Kanye West has released a new album. (This one’s called “The Life of Pablo.”) And with it comes a wave of self-promotion and bloated statements.
Here are a few things West said via his Twitter account (@kanyewest) this week.
10. We have to lower the price of textbooks...
9. Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas
8. Money doesn’t make me who I am...
7. My album will never never never be on Apple. And it will never be for sale... You can only get it on Tidal.
6. To Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, New York Times, and any other white publication. Please do not comment on black music anymore.
5. Pitchfork, the album is a 30 out of 10
4. Yes I am personally rich and I can buy furs and houses for my family
3. I am the Jordan and Steph Curry of music, meaning I’m the best of 2 generations.
2. I don’t have to be cool...
1. I’m this generation’s Disney...
Follow Matthew Sigur on Twitter, @MatthewSigur.