- EBONEÉ JEWEL DAVIS: 6 p.m. Thursday, St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 1100 Chartres St., New Orleans. The emerging opera artist will perform an array of arias, accompanied by Dr. Wilfred Delphin. The performance is part of the Bishop Perry Center Mission for the Poor and Cultural Center Lenten Concert Series that runs through March 17. facebook.com/bishopperrycenter.
- JUILLIARD STUDENTS BENEFIT CONCERT: 5 p.m. Sunday, Trinity Episcopal Church, 1329 Jackson Ave., New Orleans. Dance, drama and music students from the Juilliard School concert featuring an eclectic program of dance, opera, classical music, jazz, spoken word and theater as part of student organization ARTreach’s 10th New Orleans Service Project. Proceeds will benefit Shalom Zone Community, a nonprofit organization of First Street United Methodist Church (504) 670-2520. trinityartistseries.com.
- LENTEN JAZZ VESPERS: 9 p.m. Sunday, Trinity Episcopal Church, 1329 Jackson Ave., New Orleans. Matt Lemmler leads the brief meditation during the season. (504) 670-2520. trinityartistseries.com.
- JONATHAN SOKASITS: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Roussel Performance Hall, Communications/Music Complex, Loyola University, 6363 St. Charles Ave., New Orleans. Pianist Sokasits performs as part of the College of Music and Fine Arts’ Montage Series. He will conduct a free and open masterclass at 12:30 p.m. (504) 865-2074. loyno.edu/sites/cmfa/event.
- RED PRIEST: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Recital Hall, Performing Arts Center, University of New Orleans, 2000 Lakeshore Drive, New Orleans. An irreverent British acoustic foursome, named after ginger-haired Antonio Vivaldi, performs their latest program, “Handle in the Wind.” Part of the school’s Musical Excursions series. $15, $10 seniors, $5 non-UNO students, UNO faculty and staff. Text ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/SolidText ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/SolidText ColorText ColorText ColorText Coloruno.edu/cola/music/musical-excursions/red-priest.aspx
- MUSIC AT MIDDAY: noon Wednesday, Dixon Hall, Tulane University, 6823 St. Charles Ave., New Orleans. Qi Cao performs on the violin, with Lillia Ollinyk on piano. (504) 862-8361. tulane.edu/liberal-arts/music.