- Ham and lima beans, steamed rice, seasoned turnip greens, coleslaw, cornbread, apple juice
- Halloween Special
- Spooky hot dog with chili on a bun, wicked fiesta potatoes, monster coleslaw, holiday cake
- Swiss-style beef patty, mashed potatoes, carrots, white dinner roll, orange
- Sliced ham, brown rice, buttered cabbage, black-eyed peas, whole-wheat bread, Hawaiian gelatin mold
- Barbecue chicken leg quarter, baked beans, Normandy blend vegetables, whole-wheat bread, royal brownie
Capital Area Council on Aging menu is served in West Feliciana, East Feliciana and St. Helena and is subject to change.