School lunches for East Baton Rouge Parish schools for the week of Oct. 21 to Oct. 25.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Grilled chicken patty, oven-baked fries, steamed broccoli, peach slices, whole-wheat roll, whole-grain graham crackers, catsup, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Chicken and pasta parmesan, marinara sauce, caesar salad, Italian vegetables, pears, milk. Choice: Mandarin orange chicken salad or pepperoni pizza.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: White beans or red beans with ham, steamed brown rice, turnip greens, sweet potatoes, cantaloupe or orange wedges, whole-wheat roll, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Soft beefy tacos, Mexican corn, fruit mix, milk. Choice: grilled chicken caesar salad or mozzarella cheese sticks with marinara sauce.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Beefy tacos, taco salad, steamed corn, red grapes or watermelon, whole-wheat sliced bread, milk.
CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: CHICKEN TENDERS, GARLIC CREAMED RED NEW POTATOES, CHERRY TOMATO, BABY CARROTS AND BROCCOLI WITH RANCH, APPLE WEDGES, MILK. CHOICE: CLUB SALAD OR PIZZA.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Turkey/sausage jambalaya, baby carrots, green beans, apple wedges, whole-wheat roll, milk.
CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: BEEF CUTLET WITH RICE AND GRAVY, LIMA BEANS, SALAD, PEACHES, WHOLE-GRAIN ROLL, MILK. CHOICE: TACO CHEF SALAD OR HAMBURGER.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Hamburger on whole-wheat bun, sandwich salad, baked beans, pineapple tidbits, whole wheat reduced fat cookie, milk.
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS: Barbecue nuggets, macaroni and cheese, green beans, confetti coleslaw, red grapes, milk. Choice: Asian chicken salad or cheesy bread sticks with marinara sauce.