- FICTION WRITERS WORKSHOP: 7 p.m. Greenwell Springs Regional Library, 11300 Greenwell Springs Road. Limited to 15. Call to register. (225) 274-4440.
- HISTORICAL SOCIETY BOOK CLUB: 7 p.m., Jones Creek Regional Branch, 6222 Jones Creek Road. “When Paris Went Dark: The City of Light Under German Occupation” by Ronald C. Rosbottom.
- BOOK SIGNING: 2 p.m., Barnes & Noble, 7707 Bluebonnet Blvd. #100. “St. Francisville and West Feliciana, La.” by Norman Ferachi and Anne Butler.
- BOOK SIGNING: 9 a.m., Red Stick Farmers Market. Advocate columnist Smiley Anders will sign “Smiley! A Laughing Matter” and “Best of Smiley.”
- PAJAMA STORYTIME: 6:30 p.m., Dutchtown Library, 13278 La. 73. Pre-school program.
- THE ELF ON THE SHELF STORYTIME: 7 p.m. Barnes & Noble, 5705 Johnston St. store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/4790630.
- RON DREZ BOOK DISCUSSION AND SIGNING: 6 p.m., Garden District Book Stop, 2727 Prytania St. Drez will discuss and sign “The War of 1812: Conflict and Deception: The British Attempt to Seize New Orleans and Nullify the Louisiana Purchase.”
- TEEN BOOK CLUB: 5:30 p.m., Galvez Library, 40300 La. 42.
- STORYTIME FOR CHILDREN: 10 a.m., West Feliciana Parish Library, 5114 Burnett Road. wfplibrary.org/storytime-for-children/.