More than 100 volunteers cut tall grass, painted, and raked and piled debris Saturday during the cleanup of the historic Lutheran Cemetery, 1735 Eddie Robinson Drive.

The historic 8-acre site has graves dating back to the 1800s.

Cleanup volunteers included members of Trinity Lutheran Church, O’Brien House, pre-dental students from LSU, a few neighbors and a troop of Boy Scouts.