- Chicken breast fillet sandwich with barbecue sauce on bun, baked beans, apple confetti coleslaw and pineapple crisp.
- BREAKFAST SPECIAL: Breakfast sausage or yogurt and boiled egg, grits, biscuit, peaches, orange juice and pecan spinwheel snack cake.
- Meatballs with country gravy, seasoned green beans, carrots, whole-wheat bread and fruit.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce/tomato/onion, baked beans and peach cobbler.
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, French bread and cake.
- Sliced roasted turkey with brown gravy, mixed vegetables, creamed/chive potatoes, whole-wheat bread, applesauce and cookie.
Capital Area Council on Aging menu is served in West Feliciana, East Feliciana and St. Helena parishes and is subject to change. All meals are served with a half-pint of 2 percent milk.