- BAROQUE AND BEYOND: 7 p.m., Rogers Memorial Chapel, Tulane University, 6823 St. Charles Ave. Lyrica Baroque performs works from the period, including a world premiere by Benjamin Atherholt of the ensemble. $30. $10 students. lyricabaroque.com.
- NORTHLAKE PERFORMING ARTS SOCIETY CONCERTS: 7:30 p.m., also 3 p.m. Sunday; Christ Episcopal School Theater, 80 Christwood Blvd., Covington. “An American Tribute” features music from Foster, Copland, Berlin and Guthrie, with American hymns and spirituals. $21. npas.info.
- ORGAN CONCERT: 3 p.m., St. Mary’s Assumption Church, 2030 Constance St. Robert G. Zanca performs works by D’Andrieu, Pachelbel and Bach. (504) 522-6748. stalphonsusno.com.
- TRINITY ARTIST SERIES: 5 p.m., Trinity Episcopal Church, 1329 Jackson Ave. The Cincinnati Boychoir, under the direction of Christopher Eanes, performs. (504) 670-2520. trinityartistseries.com.
- ORGAN AND LABYRINTH: 6 p.m., Trinity Episcopal Church, 1329 Jackson Ave. Albinas Prizgintas performs contemporary to classical music on the 5,000-pipe Tracker organ during meditation. (504) 670-2520. trinitynola.com.
THURSDAY, JUNE 9
- CRESCENT CITY BIG BAND: 7:30 p.m., East Bank Regional Library, 4747 W. Napoleon Ave., Metairie. The local ensemble makes its library debut. (504) 889-8143.