All lanes are open I-110 North at Florida. There is no congestion, according to the DOTD twitter site.
Road Work for Nov. 18, 2011:
East Baton Rouge Parish
• 5200 Corporate Blvd. westbound narrowed to repair street buckling at bus stop.
• Woodland Ridge Boulevard, at the intersection of South Harrell’s Ferry Road, narrowed for sewer repairs.
• Intersection of Meadowview Avenue and Meadowlane Drive closed for sewer repairs.
• Lovett Road Bridge closed because of deficiencies in the recently completed construction. Alternate route: Joor Road to Hooper Road to Sullivan Road.
• Lanier Drive, between Hanks Drive and Phebus Drive, closed from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Greenwell Springs Road, between Victoria Drive and Lobdell Boulevard, narrowed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Greenwell Street, between Airline Highway and McClelland Drive, closed from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Eiland Street, between Third Street and Fourth Street, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Wildwood Parkway, between Sherwood Drive and Shelley Street, closed from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• North Foster Drive, between Denham Street and Hollywood Street, narrowed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Intersection of North Dual Street and East Dual Street closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• 220 St. Louis St. closed from 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. for parking trucks from “South Pacific” in the theater.